Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

Very well made

That was extreme, whoever directed this is really good. you could see this with real professional equipment this would be a great advert for late TV. Good work.

Stevo

Chaos and Confusion Chaos and Confusion

Well paced

I enjoyed it, i wasn't too sure what i was watching at first. But it picked up and i believe you captured the chaos and confusion quite well. I did think the very end could have had some sort of comical conclusion but hey, nevermind. good work, good idea.

Glunnator responds:

I lacked the resources to make the end as epic as I wanted =<
I still like the outcome, though =D
Thanks for the review!

Ode to a Superhero Ode to a Superhero

i gave you a '4'

i gave you a '4' because of the pure effort this must of taken to do that. even tho some of the animation was off and some colours went funny. this deserves to stay on there. i think you must of spent to much time and effort for it not to stay on Newground.

Good luck with your future aniamtions.

-=Stevo=-

Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse

Not Bad

Not bad at all dude, this is a good peice of flash work. i hope you don't stop doing flash because you could make some decent work for Newgrounds. Something more with a storyline with your talent and you proberly be looking at front page.

good luck. good work.

-=Stevo=-

jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

Very Well done...

Things that are not politicly correct need to be laughed at otherwise that's when silly things happen... This is funny, Filled with 2 way humour that needs to be laughed at. The sound is so funy which really makes the movie funny, The animation meerly paints a picture to it.

Good Job Otherwise

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

Wow

This is a simply an outstanding peice of work created here. The amount of time and imagination into the fights is mindblowing. Time takin on little details is great and simply most artists would have cut this short or not add much detail, but you certainly took the time and effort in this animation and it has paid off greatly for you. i wish you the best of luck for your future animations and i hope to see more of 'bunnykill' and any other peice you put together.

Great Job.

-=Chris=-

Bus-X15 Bus-X15

Made my day!

this really did make my day!! It's clever but graphically driven but the sound in this movie is what really made it funny... the sound of the bus struggling to go faster than 2mph and the nighttime bit... oh dear... i laughed quite alot at this... very clever, well done.

Chris

SunChipsClock responds:

Cheers.

banana phone booth banana phone booth

HAHAH.... Very funny stuff

That was truly funny, the facal expressions was the main part of this movie. If you didn't do that, this probably would have been blammed... but it is very funny :) good job...

chris

Violin Torture Violin Torture

hummm...

A review by Chris Stephenson.

Graphics: there was no graphics, it was a video... not a good start

Sound: Sound was terriable and of coruse you ment it to be ;)

Interactivity: None.

Style: no style.

Violence: Did the Violin deserve it?

Humor: A tiny tiny bit...

Originality: you kiddin me!

OVERALL: shall be blammed very very soon!

-=Chris=-

Psycho Steve is coming! 2004!

FourStar responds:

just so you know, it cannot be blammed because it passed judgment, so shut the fuck up

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

wow

This is a beautiful animation with many brillant aspects to it, i really look forward to seing this effort displayed in your future animations.

Chris.